A prophecy museum and library...

It has been a while since I contributed to this blog but it is not dead nor am I just very busy trying to help out my brother. But I have news so I have to break the silence... I am starting to build a prophecy museum and library. My brother has given me a small place to be its first home and I am currently collecting stuff to place in its exhibits. To help move things forward at a more rapid pace than I can do on my own, I have created a fundraiser on GoFundMe. Please share and contribute to this if you care! https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-build-a-prophecy-museum-and-library



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The open or incomplete pentagram (Goethe; Taylor, tr., Faust: a Tragedy, 1889)

The church against marriage...

The Jesuits and the French Revolution (Steinmetz, Andrew, History of the Jesuits, 3 vols., 1848, vol. 3)